- Initial Application
- Name Change
- Address Change
- Designated Representative Addition
- Designated Representative Deletion
- License Class Addition
- License Class Deletion
The following resident and nonresident licensees can print their license via online access:
- Crop Adjuster
- Independent Adjuster
- Independent Bill Reviewer
- Life Settlement Broker
- Life Settlement Provider
- Limited Lines Motor Vehicle Rental Company Producer
- Limited Lines Portable Electronics Producer
- Limited Lines Producer
- Managing General Agent
- Pharmacy Benefit Manager
- Public Adjuster
- Reinsurance Intermediary Broker
- Reinsurance Intermediary Manager
- Service Contract Provider
- Surplus Lines Broker
- Vehicle Protection Product Warrantor
- Worker Compensation Adjuster
You cannot print a license if the license is inactive.
If it is a technical or login issue, contact Customer Service at 808-695-4620.
Contact Licensing Branch at (808) 586-2788 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you make any change to your license, it will take approximately 3 – 10 business days for the change to be reflected on a license, provided that the requested change is compliant and the paperwork is in order.